Saturday, May 15, 2010

Worried, it spread...

I started to worry about my future. Yea, it is suppose a holidays where I should go find jobs, practice piano for my coming recital. HOWEVER, all this doesn't really making me feel bad. What make me feel bad is that I start to worry about what could I do after my graduation?

Do I able to earn enough income to own a car?
Do I able to earn enough income to own a house?
Do I able to earn enough to get what I want?
Do I really earning money?
Do I able to SAVE money?

Yes, I am working as a freelancer, I do enjoy working as a freelancer as time doesn't restricted me from having my own little sweet time but yet I am not sure how long I am able to sustain to support my living. On the other hand, I do not like to work according to hours (office hours) it's really killing for me at least.

It really freaking me....I feel really depress at this moment. I AM REALLY WORRY....

1 comment:

  1. aiyoyo, don't worry too much, worry so much for what! money won't come by itself, only believe you can make it you can earn it and save it!!it takes time and be patient, wait until the moment you graduate then really sit down and think, you will soon find your answer!!!

    Enjoy your school day is the most important thing now and really prepare yourself with sufficient musical knowledge and quality as a degree holder with honours!!

    all the best!support ya!

    ReplyDelete